Thursday, October 28, 2004

Taking the Show on the Road

Bela and I left the comfy confines of Billings for a business trip to Seattle. We definitely weren't in Montana anymore. In Seattle, the buildings are tall, the streets are busy, not all the people are white... you get the picture. I ate my fill of Asian food and seafood. Shopped at the North Face store, where I didn't have to pay sales tax because they shipped my new winter clothes back to the land of no sales tax (a.k.a. Montana). Had fun hanging out with Joe.

But, this was a business trip, which meant that I got to sample coffee from every coffee shop along the 4 block walk from my hotel to work. And that's a lot of coffee. (I was in Seattle, after all.)

Oh, yeah, and I worked some too.


Here's me hard at work in the Emerald City.


Bela's nose to the well-garnished grindstone.


Me and my companion goldfish, Ema, at my room at the Hotel Monaco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home